Maternity Shoot | Fawn & Fellow Photography


I know. I know. I am a little late on posting these. Like 6 months to be exact, but better late than never. I still look at these photos regularly because they are some of my favorite. I cannot believe that changes my body has made in the past few months! It's crazy and amazing what a woman's body goes through to create a little human. 

Fun facts: I cut my hair the night before I took these photos. This is not out house (it's an adorable Airbnb in Austin, TX). Pinkblush Maternity is the BEST (I mean just look at this robe)! I may sound like a broken record, but it's pretty sweet and convenient to be related to some super talented photographers. 











We read this book multiple time a day in preparation for little sister's arrival. It is so cute how he will now quote some of the book when he is interacting with Gwen now. And Finley's favorite song is "5 little Monkeys" so of course we had to jump on the bed and sing the song. 







This robe from Pink Blush made it into my hospital bag and is something that I use often.  It is so pretty, comfortable, and convenient for a nursing mama. 

Finley fell off the bed while we were taking pictures without him and ran over for some cuddles and comfort. I love that my sister-in-law captured these real parenting moments. 




This little kitchenette corner of the guest house was my favorite. 










Since bringing Baby Gwen home, Finley has become more of a daddy's boy which is so sweet and so sad for me at the same time. 3 years with just Finley was so good. We love our newest addition, but I love to look back on some of these sweet last moments of Finley being an only child. 

He obviously stole the show in this shoot. 

The end of my pregnancy quickly became uncomfortable and difficult. I am glad I got to capture the joy and beauty of pregnancy, but man I am so happy I am not pregnant anymore. Having Gwen on this side of the world is so much better. All of the discomfort and impatience that comes along with pregnancy was totally worth it. 








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, photographer behind the camera did wonderful job. Something which I really loved today, thank you for sharing your moment with us

    ReplyDelete