Give me all the Red & Pink.



 I love Valentine's Day. You know why? Because I love to see everything pink, red & covered with hearts. Plus this holiday is all about chocolate and so am I! When Leann showed me her Valentine's Day outfit, I knew I had to put together my own too. Luckily I had some pink and red to pair together. 




Both of these pieces are LuLaRoe. The top you recently saw in my OOTD photo and it's the style Perfect T. I saw this in a consultant's flat lay and immediately went and purchased it. I love it so much. The skirt is the Madison style. I just recently got this skirt and the red was speaking to me. I knew it would be great for Valentine's day, 4th of July, Christmas, and well any holiday for me. It's a great skirt I can easily pair with a print or another solid. The boots are a clearance find from Charlotte Russe. I don't know about you but I wear boots all year round. 




My Husband is in the restaurant business so basically Valentine's Day is his Black Friday. It's one of his busiest times of year so we don't put a lot of focus on the actual day itself. Usually we go grab some food the weekend before. Eating out has to be our favorite hobby. I had a lot of ideas growing up of what Valentine's was supposed to be like and reality didn't quite meet my expectations at first. It turns out, my reality ended up being something better. I have a wonderful husband, family and friends and that's all the love I need. I know, that sounds so cheesy but it's true.


This year Valentine's Day is on a Tuesday which is one of my Zumba nights! So I'll be celebrating with my Zumba friends that I love by dancing and laughing for an hour! I can't really think of a better way to spend my Tuesday evening, really. 

I love this outfit so much I'll probably wear it multiple times this year!

Where ever you are reading this from I hope you  know how loved you are! 


Life's a Peach,
Tori



2 comments:

  1. Aaahh same here. I also love and Red and Pink color. Girls usually love both of these colors. You are looking pretty in this outfit. It is kindaaa perfect for Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maintaining good health is a journey, and it begins with what you put on your plate. Focus on incorporating a variety of nutrient-rich foods into your diet, such as leafy greens, colorful fruits, and lean proteins, to ensure your body receives the essential vitamins and minerals it needs to function optimally. Additionally, staying hydrated and limiting processed foods and sugary drinks can further support your overall well-being. Remember, small changes in your diet can lead to significant improvements in your health over time. Explore more about healthy eating habits at https://www.jacquesbrasserie.com/epicerie-jacques/.

    ReplyDelete